Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gadgets

Hi again for another special episode of This Post Has Nothing To Do With Books. Yes, today I've decided to catch you up with some new features on the blog! After signing up for Google+ yesterday, I discovered "Gadgets" on the blog layout page. For those of you who don't know, gadgets are like widgets. For those of you who don't know what widgets are... Well, I don't really get what widgets are either. The best definition a friend could give me was "widgets are apps that you don't have to click on to view." If you are one of those few people who can actually give a good explanation of what widgets are, then please do so in the comments. In English please. I swear, I don't even know what a harddrive is, and everytime I ask someone they're to busy laughing to answer. But then again, perhaps you don't have to put the comment in English, because you can now use a gadget to translate this post, or any other post, into almost any language! (Even Japanese! For some reason thats my favorite language to translate to. The letters are just so different from the ones I am using right now.) You can find that one in the very bottom left corner of this page.
I also found a page view counter. Incidentally, I suspect that later today this blog will have a grand total of two million page veiws!... Wait, what was that?
Oh, sorry folks, it turns out I'm actually at two hundred page veiws. Oh, well...
There is also a gadget for surveys, and at the time of this posts posting you can find it in the upper right corner of the blog.
And last but not least, there is a Random google+ counter thingie!... No idea what that actually does, but oh well.
I was also extremely tempted by other gadgets you could get such as the daily puppy picture and the daily Harry Potter spell gadgets, but in the end I decided to turn those down. This is a blog about books, after all. But then again, those puppy pictures sure looked cute...
And that concludes today's episode of This Post Has Nothing To Do With Books. Thank you so much for reading and please leave a comment!

-Mark Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment