Saturday, July 19, 2014

Updates

Hi guys,
this is just a quick post to tell you about a couple new things on the blog. First and foremost, the blog just hit 500 veiws! World record right there, folks. So pop open the champagne bottles and let's have ourselves a party!
Incidentally, it took me, I think... six or seven months to get that many veiws. My new goal is now to get 500 more veiws in the next 2 months. We can do it!
Aside from that, my blog also has a new page now. So far I havn't actually done much of anything to it, and it's title is, at the moment, just "experimental page." To be honest, I actually have no idea what I'm going to put on it. So help me out here. Write in the comments below what you think the new page should be about!
And that is really all you need to know at the moment. I tried to make a new survey, but for some reason it wouldn't display the questions, so that one was a bit of a dud. Anyway, I'm constantly searching for new gadgets to use, so you should see some new ones very soon.
By the way, if you happen to see anything on another blog that you like, just let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can do something similar here on my blog.
So anyway, thank you all for reading, and I'll see you soon.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment